Sunday, Monday, Tuesday I worked. I had a bad sunburn from the airshow on Saturday. Everyone I saw said, "Oh Sarah, did you get some sun?" I really wanted to say, "No, I'm just naturally red..."
Wednesday I got up and got ready to go to New Braunfels to see my friend, Laura. She was the pastor here and we became good friends when she had her babies. I feel like her kids are my nieces. I ran some errands, packed, got an overnight bag for Maci, then I went to get a manicure. I went to a new place and in the first 5 minutes, I got in trouble. I sat in the chair that the guy told me to, then after a few minutes, I got up to look at the colors. He saw me get and said "Where you go?!" I quickly and sheepishly said I was going to look at the colors. He gave me the eye and said..."Ok..." The lady who did my nails was good, except for the cuts I have on my hands. One spot, she put this stuff on before I could ask what it was, and it burned like the dickens. Out of nowhere she said, "You want eyebrow done too?" I said no. "What bout upper lip?" In my head, I said, "What the heck, I do not have hair on my upper lip!", but I just said no. She said, "But I make for you pretty" NOooooooooooooo. I got black nails with a flower on the ring fingers. She got my keys out of my purse and made me hold my purse really wierdly.
I drove to New Braunfels, uneventfully. I went through all the right towns, not Mason, this time. We went to the outlet mall when I got there and went to Old Navy. The store was totally destroyed. It looked like a disaster site. You couldn't get to the wall of flip flops because there were so many on the floor. Outlet mall/spring break....wow.
The next day, Anna (Laura's daughter) and I went to the outlet mall. I gave in to the Coach trend. I bought one. I had to. They were calling me. It was 50% off and I took it (sort of) from a 12 year old little girl that was throwing a fit because SHE wanted it. She followed me around the store thinking I would put it down, but low and behold, I did not. I bought it. I love it. I am now, One of Them.
Then my sister came to New Braunfels from Houston. We went to Sea World. I touched a Sea Lion and fed some otters. I let Anna pee in the grass. It was a great day.
Today I went to the North Star Mall, drove over a curb, then came home and planted some geraniums.
Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment