Friday, March 14, 2008
This One's for You, Lil!
I have been blessed with an amazing family. We all support each other. We are all happy and love being together. They are my everything and I wouldn't be able to do as much as I do without their help. I have also been blessed with a second family. The Hernandez family or Familia de Hernandez for all you bilinguals. They have taken me in as one of their own. They joke that all I need is a little color on my skin and some dye in my hair and I would be one of them. I have been to some family functions and everyone is wonderful. They take care of me and make sure I don't need anything at all. I feel as comfortable with their family as I do with my own. They are a blessing to my life and so many others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i love that you hang out with us! and yes, you are one of us sarah! we love you!
I love having you in the family!!! Another niece to spoil :)
Post a Comment