Friday, February 22, 2008
Everything Went Wrong
It started out this morning. I was really late for work. Work had to call and wake me up. I totally slept through my alarmS. I had to rush to work and not wear make-up. Then I had to go on a C-section and they didn't call me in enough time so Ihad to hurry and go to the delivery. The phone was ringing off the hook. I went to lunch and my sandwhich tasted funny. Then Kelli called and said that she couldn't go to the rodeo with me tonight. Then some other stuff happened. I went to Wal-mart and the guy in the electronic dept was really bothered by needing to help me find something. My IPOD wouldn't turn on, I couldn't get the packages opened, I miss my turn to the gym, Circuit City had nothing in it, the water at the gym wasn't cold, I dropped my keys, and my sock, and blah, blah, blah. Who knows anymore...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow... sounds like a rough day. hope it got better. we missed you on tuesday!
Post a Comment