Sunday, February 3, 2008
Rough
Work was rough today. I got pulled to the ER. That means I work in the Nursery and they made me go work in the ER because they needed help. It's frustrating because I have been pulled 3 times in the last 2 weeks and there are other people who haven't been pulled in a year. It's "how to cookie crumbles." When I got to the ER, I did not know what to do. They told me to move a patient to another room...and adult...hooked up to lots of different things. I told myself, "Sarah, get in there and figure it out, do the best you can" Then, I saw my friend Lupe. He's also Kelli's friend. I said, "Lupe, I have to move that patient to the other room, do I just go in there and get him?" He said, "I'll help you." AAAAAAAleluia! Lupe saved the day or at least started it out right. The nicest thing was that he worked all night and stayed late to help. I got through the rest of the day...but you don't need details...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what a sweet boy! tell him i said hi the next time you see him. i'm glad you had help on your rough day!
Post a Comment