Saturday, February 2, 2008
A Little Crazy
Lately, I have been trying to drink more water. I haven't been successful in drinking plain water. So, I bought a cup that holds 32 ounces and plan on drinking 3 a day...or 2. I bought several of the Crystal Light packets that you add to water bottles. I bought the energy drink, immunity drink, and a tea. I thought the energy would be great at work, you know, help get me going at 7 am. I tried it out today. I got to work and after report got out my energy drink packets. You are supposed to add 1 packet to a 16.9 oz bottle of water. Perfect, I will add 2 packets to my 32 oz bottle. I drank it, fast, within 2 hours. So, 2 hours after that, I thought, "What is my problem, I am so shaky" Mind you , I was like a busy bee, running around doing all the side work at work...Then I realized what I had done. I drank 2 energy drinks in 2 hours. The drink has caffeine and "energy boosting ingredients" There was 60 mg of caffeine in each packet. Both packets had the same amount of caffeine as 4 cokes! Needless to say, they energized me. I could not sit still!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh sarah, i cracked up when i read this! i can just see you at work just zipping around!
Post a Comment