Friday, February 1, 2008
Laundry is Dangerous...You Should Pay Someone Else to do it!
It's not a secret that I will save up money to be able to send my laundry out or sweet talk my mom into doing it for me. My mom is pretty hard to sweet talk to I usually just send it out to the Wash Pot and it's done later that day. When I get my laundry home, it's like Christmas. I find things I haven't worn in a month! Now that I have a house and other things to pay for, I don't have the luxury to send my laundry out as often...which sucks. The other day I was washing my clothes and I could not get a pair of my scrub pants "unwrinkled" in the dryer. (Ironing is something I do once a year at most) I was shaking the pants and trying to vigorously get out the wrinkles and put them back in the dryer. On my last shake, the drawstring came back up and whipped me in the face. Wow, it hurt really bad. I yelled, "Ohhhhhh man, gawwwww that hurrrrrrrrt..." I was so mad. I hate doing laundry and then I go and get hurt and a red spot on my face! I didn't get the wrinkles out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha, i had a complete visual of this happening to you! man, you should just buy a bottle of wrinkle release like kelli and i do!
Post a Comment