Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I was MAD

Tonight, our small group, went to Cheddar's. We sat outside and had 11 people at the table. It was pretty busy and our waiter seemed nice. He was forgetting alot of things, but never got frustrated. He took a long time with the tickets and cash. I paid with a 20 and my meal was $4.32. He gave me $15 back. So he can go have fun with my $0.68. I thought he messed up on my friend's ticket too, but actually, he didn't. We left him a regular tip. Nothing great because we figured he could have the money that he kept from our checks. We got to the car and realized he hadn't messed up her ticket. She felt bad and wanted to go back and leave him a better tip. I walked back up to the gate to give him some more money and I heard him. He was telling his friends "Oh look at allllll this money I got, I'll pay for dinner!" He was being so sarcastic and tossing it around like we left him a quarter. I stopped, looked at him and went back to the car. So, Cheddar's waiter, who answers to "D", you acted like a jerk and so could have had more money. Appreciate what you have and maybe you won't have such a bad attitude.

No comments: