I wanted to share some really funny blonde moments. There are 3.
1. The other day I wanted to see what the automatic shower cleaner looked like "in action". I turned it on and then peaked through the shower curtain. It totally sprayed me in the eyes.
2. This week, I smelled someone's fabric softener. I was thinking, "Why don't my clothes smell like that anymore?" I was annoyed at the fact that my fabric softener wasn't smelling good anymore. It's the purple downy one. I went to see if maybe my bottle was old and needed to buy a new one. Well, lo and behold, I changed brands and don't even have that kind anymore.
3. I got home from the grocery store with a block of cheese. I went to make a quesadilla. I couldn't figure it out at all. I thought, how did I have grated cheese before. I don't even have a cheese grater, but I had grated cheese. Then it dawned on me. I bought it grated already.
Wow, I'm blonde and proud of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment