Monday, July 28, 2008
New Parking Tag...A
Today I got to get my new parking tag for my new job. I am going to be teaching at ASU in the nursing department. I will be teaching in the clinical setting. I take students to the hospital and teach them how to do stuff on real people. My parking tag is for the primo parking. It's teacher parking. Ever since I could drive I have thought about parking in teacher parking. I was always too scared. In high school we knew when the ticket givers were coming around, but still I couldn't do it. Today, I parked in teacher parking. So weird. It was legal, but I still felt rebellious. Getting a master's degree has major benefits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Sarah! I am so glad I found your blog thru Mari's. That's so great that you get to teach at ASU. I'm sure they will learn so much from you.
Haha, maybe someday I'll have one of those coveted "A" tags... : )
Post a Comment