Sarah's Satires
My Blog List
Favorite Links
Kelli
Bethany
Mari
Ashley
Christal
Pauline
Mindy
FUMC
Blog Archive
►
2009
(21)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(14)
▼
2008
(71)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(8)
▼
September
(6)
Grandma
What a Week!
No Plans
My Parents
Ms. McBride
Teacher Clothes
►
August
(12)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2007
(1)
►
October
(1)
About Me
SarahMc
I am a nurse and work in the Nursery/NICU at a local hospital. I love my job. I just finished up my Master's degree and am teaching at ASU. Let me know what you think of my really cool blog.
View my complete profile
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Ms. McBride
The students have to call me Ms. McBride and it's so weird to me. One of the students said it and I didn't even respond...oops.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment