Friday, September 12, 2008

No Plans

Lately, I have been thinking about God's plans for me in terms of marriage and family. I want both, dearly. I want the man of my dreams, whoever that may be, and 5 kids. I do, I said it, it's out there...5.



I have always heard that love will strike when you least expect it. I have also heard, people in speeches, sermons, random conversations that say, "I wasn't looking for anyone when I met him." or, "I didn't even want a boyfriend when I met him." My favorite is, "I had no plans for getting engaged and married this year." I am watching a bridal show on TV right now and a girl just said, "I didn't think I would get married and I was fine with that. I thought I would be independent and have fun riding my motorcycle." So for everyone out there, listen up! I am not looking to get married. I have no plans on meeting anyone in the next year. I don't even want a boyfriend. I don't think I will get married and I am fine with that... If this is what it takes, I'm game. I understand reverse psychology.