Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Real Friend

This is a late blog, but better than never. My sister, Jessica, always looks out for me. She knows that I have short legs and don't walk fast and stays with me. She knows that my feet hurt and am not whining when I say they hurt. She and my family are some of the few people that seem to realize that sometimes...I just hurt (another blog, another day). This last weekend, Kelli, Courtney, Bethany and I went to the airshow. We parked about 10 miles away because parking was crazy. We seriously walked for 30 minutes to get to the airshow entrance. I wore rediculous flip flops that are cute, but hurt when I have to walk for a long time. I always think they are going to be ok, but they never are. I was ok on the way there. Kelli stayed with me and listened to me whine. On the way back to the car, I was not ok. My feet were hurting really bad. I asked Kelli if we could switch shoes and she took her shoes off, no questions asked. She didn't say I was being silly or anything. She took me seriously and made it to where I could make it to the car. She is a true friend. She gave me the shoes on her feet. I love you Kelli!

1 comment:

lisoto said...

wow! Kelli NEVER gives up her shoes for anyone. wow! she must really love you :)