I must use a disclaimer for this posting...This is not every husband, nor is it all that husbands do, nor is it all that makes a good husband. He is not my husband. There has been no talk of him becoming my husband. Not even sure if he's married.
I have been having some work done on my house. I have one guy that has been doing all the work. His name is Mike. I have been able to experience part of what a good husband is like. When I fell through the floor and couldn't move my car the next morning, he moved it. (I just met him that morning too!) He fixes things around the house that I didn't even know were broken. He tightened my doorknobs that were loose. My favorite thing he does is take out the trash. All I have to do is put the trash at the side of the house and he takes it with him at the end of the day! He also brings my trashcan in if it is still at the street when he gets there. He is pretty amazing. It's just a glimmer of what marriage will be like I think...not sure, but I am hoping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh my gosh...that sounds like my husband. well except for the part of fixing things around the house and throwing the trash w/o anyone telling him....but he would move the car for me (if I asked him :) Anyway...your blog just reminded me of how much I love being married to my hubby.
Thanks! Ida
p.s. will you invite me to your wedding whenver it takes place?!?
Post a Comment