Sarah's Satires
My Blog List
Favorite Links
Kelli
Bethany
Mari
Ashley
Christal
Pauline
Mindy
FUMC
Blog Archive
►
2009
(21)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(14)
▼
2008
(71)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(8)
▼
September
(6)
Grandma
What a Week!
No Plans
My Parents
Ms. McBride
Teacher Clothes
►
August
(12)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2007
(1)
►
October
(1)
About Me
SarahMc
I am a nurse and work in the Nursery/NICU at a local hospital. I love my job. I just finished up my Master's degree and am teaching at ASU. Let me know what you think of my really cool blog.
View my complete profile
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Grandma
My grandmother is in town to visit. She asked me today if I could vote yet...I said "Yes, I'm 26." She said, "You are?"
2 comments:
Bethany Hernandez
said...
so why didn't you introduce us tonight?!
October 1, 2008 at 8:17 PM
mari
said...
So...
can you vote?
October 2, 2008 at 10:07 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so why didn't you introduce us tonight?!
So...
can you vote?
Post a Comment