Saturday, October 11, 2008
Sadness
Tonight I was at my parents' house and I took some food out to the cats. The cats are not "ours," but they live there and we feed them. They are Gato, Gray Kitty, Baby Cat, and Hitler. Only 3 of them came up to eat and I asked my dad where Gray Kitty was because I hadn't seen her lately. He stopped and hesitated and said, "She got hit by a car." He said it happened about 2 weeks ago. It made me so sad. I miss her. You could never pet Gray Kitty or get near her because she would run away, but I still loved her. She was part of the group. We think she never learned how to meow because she would hiss at times when you would expect a meow. She had a rough life, but always got better. We think she was hit by a car before because she had a really hurt leg, she just kept on going, like it was nothing. She had kittens once and took such good care of them, but they either got taken by someone or something happened to them one by one. She would spend all day calling for them. She was such a good mom. I hate that she had to be hit by a car, but I know that she is in heaven with my great-grandmother and they are having a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment