Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bridesmaids

Last night I realized that bridesmaids have a lot of power during the planning of a wedding. I went to a lingerie/bridal shower last night. It was really, really, fun, but I would have DIED if my mother had been there. There were some tasteless gifts, sexy lingerie, and a crazy cake. Some of the things I didn't even know what they were. I was way too embarrassed to ask, so I'm just going to live in my oblivious state. Kelli went with me and I told her that if my wedding (whenever and IF), shower will not be like that or I will freak out. She said, "You just have to get some good bridesmaids that know you don't want that and will respect that." I love my mother for making me be a "good girl." I never used to understand what was the big deal as long as you were a good person, but I get it, now.

No comments: