Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Another Week
This week has been tough. I worked everyday since Monday of last week. They have been pretty much 16 hour days. Today was a good day though! It was my first day off and I got so much stuff done. First thing, I slept in! I had to get up early and go to my mom's house because I am having new windows put in. The workers come at 7:30 so I got up at 6:30 and went to my mom's to sleep. I went with some friends and got a pedicure. Then I went and borrowed some money from the bank for my house. New siding, windows, french doors...so excited! Then I went to the mall and got a present for my friend who is getting married. Then I went back my mom's house and picked up my mom and grandma and we went to Rosa's for supper. Later, my friend Shawn came over and looked at my new windows and told me about the ALS walk on Saturday. So now, after my disappointing news of my friend not being able to come see me this weekend, I have plans! I also have a lingerie party to go to... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
shawn came over? what? are you gonna walk with him? share share share!
haha...yes.
yay for new windows!! did you want to go the party together? I still need to get her something
I do want to go to the party together. I got her something already...nothing too fancy!
Post a Comment