Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Today I get the news that my friend in moving in with her new boyfriend...of 2 weeks. She says that "this one is different" I absolutely believe her and trust her. I love this girl and don't want her to get hurt. She asked me today, "Sarah, give it to me straight. What do you think?" I told her what I thought. I told her that morally, it was wrong. As a Christian, I don't believe in living together before marriage. I told her that I want everything to work out and be magical, but I want her to do it the way that God intended. I asked her, "Why not get married?" I think if you are ready to live together and do everything as if you are married, then get married. Who cares if you only knew each other for 2 weeks, if you know, you know. Get engaged, get married, move in together and have no cares in the world. God knows what he is doing, I promise.

1 comment:

kelli said...

I'm so glad you were able to tell her!!

I'm MORE glad she asked :)

Love ya girl