Sunday, August 31, 2008

Great Day

Work was awesome today. I didn't even have to change into scrubs. There were not many babies at all so I didn't even have to take patients. I worked with one of my favorite nurses. We put together the unit scrapbook that hadn't been updated in several months. We printed out lots of cute cut-outs and made the book super cute. We didn't have to have a set of early twins deliver today either. We've been praying for God to keep them safe and he has been. For that I am so thankful. One of the dads even took a video, on his phone, of me and Sharon because we were bobbing our heads to the music. Always fun...secret videos. I talked to a friend who I hadn't talked to in a while. He assumed that in addition to all our hardwork today, we were probably painting our toenails. I assured him that we usually run around like crazy at work. After work, Sharon and I went to "Music in the Park" and ate Weinerschnitzel. What a great day.

No comments: