Sarah's Satires
My Blog List
Favorite Links
Kelli
Bethany
Mari
Ashley
Christal
Pauline
Mindy
FUMC
Blog Archive
►
2009
(21)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(14)
▼
2008
(71)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
▼
August
(12)
Great Day
Spelling
The Other Side
A Best Friend
Texas Rain
Unprofessional
Every Time!
New Hair
Time for Kids
Not for People
Cooking
I'm not that kind of girl!
►
July
(3)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2007
(1)
►
October
(1)
About Me
SarahMc
I am a nurse and work in the Nursery/NICU at a local hospital. I love my job. I just finished up my Master's degree and am teaching at ASU. Let me know what you think of my really cool blog.
View my complete profile
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Unprofessional
I threw a little hissy fit at work today...oops.
2 comments:
mari
said...
I want to hear about it!
August 14, 2008 at 11:12 PM
SarahMc
said...
Haha, it's not one of my proudest moments...
August 16, 2008 at 7:31 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to hear about it!
Haha, it's not one of my proudest moments...
Post a Comment