I went to the doctor today and he said my foot is great. He gave me an A+. He told me I have done a great job with it. He released me to go back to work, but only 8 hour shifts, 3 days a week. My foot does start hurting after I walk much, so this will be better for me than 12 hour shifts. I know it's an inconvenience for the hospital, but it's better that I don't break my foot again and have another surgery. Hopefully, they will see my side of it. If not, oh well.
Last night, I replaced my toilet seat. I tried to do this once before at my condo and it didn't end well. I redeemed myself. I did it. I got off the old one and put a new one on. Amazing. I didn't need my dad or anyone to come save me. I am on my way to independence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment