Thursday, January 22, 2009
Swimming Ladies
I have started swimming at the Health Club and I have really enjoyed it. Okay, today was my 2nd time... Yesterday, I had the pool pretty much all to myself. Maybe 1 or 2 other people in there. No big deal. Today, I went in the morning after one of the aerobics classes ended. For about 5 minutes, I was by myself and able to swim laps and not worry about running into anyone. I got into my little area of the pool and started doing some leg exercises and this lady comes and gets about 10 feet in front of me and faces me. She starts to do leg exercises also. Mind you, I was alone until she got there. Awkward. Then, another lady gets into the pool and starts doing her laps where she walks across the pool moving her arms. She does them width-wise instead of length-wise. She is also in my area of the pool. I am in the corner of the pool with a lady staring at me and one lady nearly knocking me out every time she passes me. I starting thinking I was on some hidden camera show. I finally had to leave because I thought I was going to laugh too loud at the awkwardness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This reminds me of your trip to Walmart and you couldn't stop laughing out loud at the Walmart employee. That blog made me laugh!!
Post a Comment