Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Office

Last week I got word that I was to move my stuff out of the office I had and into the "part time area." My first thought was, "Nooooo!" I didn't want to. I liked my office. I had already moved all my stuff. I had been sharing the office with another teacher, but we were never there at the same time, so it didn't matter. Like a good employee, I moved my things to my new office. In my new office, I have a window! A window! That's very sought after at ASU. The area is in the back of the main office, and has partitions for walls, but it's super nice. I have room for my books. I have 2 desks and a window. The best part is that it's all mine. I'm not having to share with anyone!

1 comment:

Bethany Hernandez said...

oh yay!!!! now i can come visit you at your office!