Wednesday, October 29, 2008
God: You never know!
God has thrown me for several loops this week. Monday, I prayed for a patient of mine that she would be healed before she went to get a CT. She came back with 3X as many problems than when she left. It's going to be a long hard road for her, but maybe this will heal her faster than what her other option was if she didn't have so many issues. I went to a podiatrist to have him check a sore I have on my foot because it just keeps hurting. I leave the office with 2 broken bones, an infected cyst, an MRI, bone stimulator, and 2 months in a boot. Wow. I was really shocked and just didn't understand anything. (I broke a bone in my foot a few years ago and the doctors missed it at first, then figured it out but told me it would take a long time to heal. They never gave me much hope and just told me to wear the boot all the time. When something's not working, it seems like you would try something different.) So, this doctor is going to do something about my foot. I told him I had given up and just figured my foot was going to hurt forever. He said, absolutely not. My final option is surgery. This doctor seems to really know what he is talking about and cares about me. He wants me to get better and is willing to help me do that. God helped me get to the doctor who needed to see me. It was bad news, but in the long run, I'll be better. It makes me remember that God is in charge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh sarah, i'm sorry about all of this. i'm praying!
Post a Comment